In a meeting yesterday my office discussed Facebook and Buy clomid online australia where to focus our attention: groups, profile, or fan page? I responded that I believe we should be focusing 65% on the Viagra (sildenafil citrate) online usa fan page, 25% on the group, and 5% on the profile page. I believe that using all mediums are important, but the fan page has the best ROI and reach. The search engine journal outlines some key differences as follows:
- Search Engine Optimization: Facebook Fan Pages are public so results are indexed.
- No Registration: Users don’t need an account to access fan page information for events, photos, etc.
- Visitor Statistics: any analytics are useful.
- RSS Feed Integration via Applications: Without any extra work the RSS application will pull the latest posts from your blog, podcast, online media room, etc.
- Aesthetically pleasing (videos, photos, etc.), which gives a more human and welcoming feel to the Sale Tadacip page.
- Less manual updates than groups for events, news, etc.
While people may not be able to send mass invites to groups, the fan pages show more promise in terms of overall reach. Applications also add an immense amount of versatility to your page. As I work on building our online media room, blog, etc. I’m excited that I won’t have to Cialis professional no prescription manually post the items in the Links section, but I can use RSS-Connect to take care of Generic levitra online it for me. You can also create custom boxes with FBML and integrate applications or causes related to your office/organization. Facebook pages are a one-stop-shop for viewers; the less work & searching for users the better.
- Students feel that their privacy will be invaded (pictures, wall posts, etc.)
- Facebook profile pages are meant for humans (Imagine: “Looking for: “Dating, A Relationship, etc.”)
- Facebook profile profile pages are easily lost in the noise
- Overall serves very little purpose in comparison to pages and groups
What are your opinions on Fan Pages vs. Groups for your particular office or organization? What has been your focus?
On Friday I’ll be posting tips for creating an exceptional fan page, some ways to promote your fan page, and some ways to overcome some flaws of the Facebook fan page. (Linked Here)